Bretony on RELATIONSHIPS!
(ooh la la!)
I barely EVER talk about my relationship life, because well.... I really try to keep it Jay z and Beyonce up in here. I feel like if everyone know all my problems/ or good times, what good is that really gonna help anything. And besides, Idk if I've ever felt so compelled by someone i've dated to talk about them in a blog : / (step it up people!!)
Sometimes I question if i've ever even been in love. I mean sure, I say it , but do I really know what it means? Like really? Do I know the distinguishment between love and just lust? or that new feeling of seeing someone new? I feel like I'm just so picky, and needy of attention in relationships, that no one has ever really came close to exactly what I'm looking for....it's always something!
I wonder if i'll ever get married. Because I really want a little girl (twins really), but I would NEVER think of raising a kid on my own (just not for me!). But being with one person who isn't EVERYTHING to me... for the rest of my life? nahhh, too weird of a thought. And I would never get a divorce. Atleast I'd never want to. I feel like that's such a quitter thing to do. (Unless he's like beating me, but then I'd feel VERY justified in murdering him... so that's technically not a divorce right?).
I've just never been completely happy in any relationship i've ever been in. I'm not really even sure what I really want anymore. But i'll tell you what I think I want!
1. Someone who DOESN'T cheat, or give me any idea that they are cheating... like wtf yo!
2. Someone who thinks I'm the most beautiful girl in the world (I know I'm not, but I would like to BELIEVE that I am to them)
3. Someone who pays attention to me. I am an attention whore and I know it dammit!
4. Someone who supports me, my dreams, my beliefs, my morals, etc.
5. Someone who laughs at all my jokes. (very important. must laugh at them all. seriously.)
6. Someone who isn't territorial, TOO jealous (it's ok to be a tad jealous), clean, and fair... and NOT hypocritical!!
7. Someone who want's to do something with their life and not just be a lazy bumbaclot!
8. Someone happy, yet argumentative. (i love to argue)
9. Someone easy on the eyes.
10. And someone smart, who will grow with me, and work with me, and not against... be for me and not opposing of things that I do.
Is this so much to ask!?? It must be, because I haven't found it...
Sometimes I feel like I just need to be a pimp, and get what I get from who I get it from, siiiiiiiighhhhhh
Where do we go from here!?